10.10.2006

kiss and make it better

i just got back to school from my last fall break. i was putting my window fan back in the window and i got my finger caught between the bottom and top window sections. it now hurts very badly and all i can think about is how much i want to have someone make it better. and for those of you that know me, you know the person who i want to do that. i dont think i will ever get over losing the one person i thought my life would be complete with, but it happened, and here i am dealing with it the best i can. i am not sure how long it will take to be able to understand that my life as changed and i am not in control of that, but maybe one day i will wake up, look in the mirror and smile because i know that i can make it. maybe i will find that way to look at my life and just know its who i am because of all that has happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home