10.25.2006

excited was the feeling


this semester has shown me a lot of things and how i want to be in my life.....i think i like this photography class i am taking and i really want to keep that in my life. i like being able to capture something for me to enjoy for all of my life. i like hanging onto things and this plays very well into that. i like images that show my emotion at the time i am making it. i like to look at these photos later and remember what i was doing and what i was feeling. its not even about showing my work to other people, its more about showing myself what my life is like.
i have now pictured my future life with photography playing a big part in it. i feel this is one thing i can do to help me through life and, for lack of better words, keep me sane.

now as for the picture i have shown you, i am not that interested in taking pictures of people, but i still feel this one was successful enough for me to enjoy. particularly the composition and focus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home